Many students all over India are waiting for neet counselling 2013.Neet counselling 2013 for the states will be conducted separately.For West Bengal the counselling notification is out.For knowing the counselling details for neet ug2013 in west Bengal click here.Candidates of neet ug in west Bengal are advised to stay in touch with the website http://www.wbhealth.gov.in .
For AFMC they have asked to upload the neet ug score card.You need to login into your account and upload your NEET score card in pdf format.The last date of submission of NEET ug score card is 15th June,2013.For more updated news on neet counselling 2013 click here.
For all India 15% quota counselling candidates are advised to visit www.mohfw.nic.in
For any queries related to your rank and selection candidates are allowed to comment below.We will answer shortly.Neet counselling 2013 is subject to final decision of the supreme court.We are starting a discussion forum for it here. We expected an outcome here.
As per the score card the advice of the cbse are:
1. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the NEET-UG, the inter-se-rank of such
candidates has been determined as per RULE 16(4) of Information Bulletin of NEET-UG 2013.
2. Based on the number of Seats to be intimated by the DGHS, rank letter to the candidates eligible to
participate in the Counselling of 15% All India Quota Seats shall be uploaded on website
3. All candidates are advised to remain in touch with CBSE website www.cbseneet.nic.in as well as Ministry of
Health & Family Welfare website www.mohfw.nic.in till completion of UG admission process for results
related information/updates, counselling schedule, instruction etc.
4. Online counselling for Seats under 15% All India Quota would be conducted by the Directorate General of
Health Services Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, NirmanBhavan, New Delhi. Candidates are advised to
read the Counselling Information Bulletin which will be made available on websites www.mohfw.nic.in and
www.cbseneet.nic.in in due course.
5. Candidates seeking admission under State Quota seats, Central Institutions, AFMC etc. are advised to be in
touch with the Medical Education Directorate of the State/UT/Institutions/University/AFMC concerned.
6. Candidates seeking admission under NRI/Management Quota Seats in Private Medical Colleges are advised
to contact the respective Counselling Authority/Institution concerned.
7. Qualifying in NEET-UG does not confer any right for admission in Medical/Dental Colleges. Selection of
Qualified candidates in NEET-UG 2013 for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges is subject to merit position
and satisfying the admission criteria as laid down in the rules of Central Government / State Government /
Universities / Institutions.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official websites of their states for counselling related updates for state quota.