These are the question that students wonder and finally they get in a kind a hotch poch.They study some topics from some book and few others from the other book.And at the end of the day they forget everything.For cracking neet or any entrance exam you need to have a focused study.You have to revise that book regularly.Here I will recommend you some of the books which you should use to crack neet ug.
NCERT and nothing else.You may find it very weird but if you can study NCERT and if time permits all the old editions of ncert, you will be able to give 90% of the answer correctly without any logical reasoning even by rote learning.The rest 10% questions will be reasoning based.Study NCERT daily of class 11 and 12 both.The class 11 th NCERT is bit complicated, but if you read a chapter two to three times it will be clear soon.So study NCERT and focus on it.Many people will suggest to read different books.But they will be of no use in final test.
Again for inorganic section you should study NCERT.Each an every question of inorganic section will be from NCERT.For physical chemistry you should study a different book.Aakash institute study material is recommended for chemistry as a whole.
The organic part is very good in Aakash institute study material.It is very comprehensive and yet effective.You can join a DLP course of Aakash Institute.Comprehensive chemistry is also good for those who don’t want to join the DLP course of Aakash Institute.Comprehensive chemistry could be purchased at a discount price from flipkart.Get the class 11 and 12 both edition from flipkart.:class 11 edition:class 12 edition
For those who want to study the chemistry portion section wise for competitive exams ‘GRB A New Pattern Text Book of Physical Chemistry for Competitions by Dr. O. P. Tandon, Dr. A. S. Singh’ is recommended for physical chemistry and’GRB A New Pattern Text Book of Organic Chemistry for Competitions by Dr. O. P. Tandon & Dr. A. K. Virmani’ for organic chemistry.For cbse board studying students it is better to study comprehensive.It will serve both purpose(board as well as medical entrance .Pradeep’s chemistry for class 11 and 12 for board studying students is also good.Purchase them now from flipkart to get special discounts.
Class 11book:class 12 book:
For physics it will be very suitable if you can read the Aakash Institute Study material.Every thing is given in a very comprehensive way.Only the things essential for the exam are given. If you can thoroughly read Aakash Institute study material for physics and solve all the assignments given on the back of each chapter , your chances of success will be very high.It will be better to take a tutor for physics if you are finding problem in it.
You should take coaching for understanding physics and little bit of physical chemistry.And rest all assured, if you follow my guided books and tactics you will never fail.
For practicing MCQs
Buy Aakash Explorer.Yes.I may sound like I am an Aakash representative , but the fact is you will never find a better book than it.Practice a lot of MCQs from physics and chemistry.You need not solve the Biology section.Just practice physics and chemistry.Solve a few mock test just before the exam.And you will surely rank among the top.